Tree Capitator Mod is allows you to chop down an entire tree (leaves and all) by harvesting one of its logs. Based on Terraria tree-cutting style.
Tree Capitator Mod Features:
- Forge version can break any log out of the box (see .minecraft/config/TreeCapitator.cfg for details)
- Sneak while chopping to break logs normally (configurable)
- Configurable list of tool IDs to determine what an “axe” is
- optional item damage based on number of logs broken (defaults to enabled)
- optional increasing item damage per block broken (off by default)
- Smart tree-detection (configurable)
- option to destroy leaves (enabled by default)
- option to shear leaves (with a shear-type item in hotbar)
- option to shear vines (with a shear-type item in hotbar)
- disable drops in creative
- disable tool requirement
- mod version checking (never miss a new feature)
how it works:
- Trees are determined by looking at the number of leaf blocks that neighbor the top block of a vertical column of logs.
- If the top block has 3 or more neighboring leaf blocks the code considers that column of logs to be a tree.
- If the top block does not have 3 neighboring leaf blocks the code will default to normal block breaking.
- Axes and Shears that have the Unbreaking enchantment will work the way they are supposed to.
- Damage is applied to the item as each block is broken in the chain.
- The allowMoreBlocksThanDamage setting should be self-explanitory, but basically it means that if it is set to false and your item breaks in the middle of chopping down a tree, the remaining blocks will not be broken.
- The code will not search for other axes in your hotbar to apply damage to if your current axe breaks.
- If you have multiple “shear-type” items in your hotbar, the code will always apply damage to the left-most item.
- Shearing vines doesn’t get every vine It seems to favor vines hanging on the Western face of the tree.
- The destroyLeaves setting MUST be set to true in order for shearLeaves or shearVines to work.
- The shearLeaves and shearVines settings can be enabled independently of each other.
- Yes, sometimes a few leaf blocks are left behind after chopping a tree, but they will decay normally.
Tree Capitator Mod Installation:
- Requires Risugami’s ModLoader
- Install BspkrsCore
- Do not extract. Drop the downloaded zip file into the mods folder in your .minecraft folder.
Download Tree Capitator Mod
Tree-Capitator-Mod-1.7.2.jar 71 KB
[download]Tree-Capitator-Mod-Modloader-1.5.2.zip (30 KB)[/download]
[download]Tree-Capitator-Mod-Forge-1.6.2.jar (85 KB)[/download]
[download]Tree-Capitator-Mod-Modloader-1.6.2.zip (45 KB)[/download]