Toomanyitems will add a ton of items into your Minecraft game. You can creat, load items, or switch to other game mode easyly. You also can creat a suvival map specially!
How To User Toomanyitems Minecraft
- Configuration: notice the directory within which your minecraft saves folder and choices.txt are, and if you’ve got antecedently used TMI you may additionally notice TooManyItems.txt there. This contains choices that you simply will modification, not all of that square measure documented nevertheless. (Important: solely set fish to the name of a mob, like Skeleton, Sheep, etc. If you set it to a different entity sort of a boat, your game can crash.)
- Turn On/Off: Press the “o” key within the inventory screen. By default it’s on in single player and off in multiplayer. On/off state are remembered. you’ll be able to modification the key (to a unique one than “o”) within the config file (see below).
- Add things: Left-click on items within the right sidebar to feature full stacks, or right-click to feature one at a time.
- Fast transfer (single-player only): Hold shift whereas putting AN item into a chest, or into your inventory from a chest, to transfer all things of constant sort and mix stacks. (ConvenientInventory will this higher, and TMI can use its functions if it’s put in. make certain to solely install ConvenientInventory.class).
- Unlimited stacks/tools (single-player only): Shift-left-click on things within the right sidebar to feature unlimited stacks OR unlimited-use tools or flint and steel. ModLoader is needed for “true” unlimited stacks. while not ModLoader the number of >64 stacks can refresh after you open your inventory.
- Trash (single-player only): Drop AN item stack on the item sidebar or the trash icon to delete it. Click the trash icon to show “delete mode” on and off (in “delete mode” you may delete any item you click on — helpful for by selection deleting lots of items). Shift-click thee trash icon to wipe out your inventory.
- Save states (single-player only): many slots square measure obtainable for you to save lots of your entire inventory and restore it later. (The “x” button next to a saved state can take away it.) this will be accustomed save your “real” inventory before redaction, save a blank inventory to filter out everything you’re holding, save a full inventory of materials, share inventories between characters, etc.
- Toolbar: Next to the Trash icon, there square measure icons that flip on/off artistic mode, flip on/off rain, and set the time to dawn, noon, dusk, and hour, severally. If you don’t wish this practicality in your TMI, you’ll be able to set itemsonly:true in your config file.
- Multiplayer: you wish to be a server op. Also, each non-vanilla server works to a small degree otherwise. The command issued to the server to grant you things is designed in TooManyItems.txt as “give-command”. during this command, you must place for the player’s username, for the item ID, for the number, and for the injury worth. If isn’t within the command, things with injury values apart from zero won’t show up
- * Since the vanilla server accustomed not support item injury with the offer command, TMI can in all probability still have /give by default. you’ll be able to currently add to the tip. The default are updated in an exceedingly future TMI version.
- Vanilla server command: /give
- Bukkit with the necessities mod command: /item :
- Fast crafting: Right-click on the output sq. once crafting to craft the utmost doable quantity. (Works whereas the inventory overlay is disabled).
Download Toomanyitems Mod for Minecraft:
For Minecraft 1.8
For Minecraft 1.7.10