Too Much TNT Mod Added 10 new TNT to minecraft plus sulfur ore and a recipe for sand
Larger than TNT. It is a basic building block for other TNT’s.
Larger than TNTx5. It is a basic building block for other TNT’s.
Larger than TNTx20. It is a basic building block for other TNT’s.
Larger than TNTx100. It is a basic building block for other TNT’s.
The biggest TNT of sorry, the biggest TNT of all. Has a long fuse time so you are able to run away so be patient and don’t think its broken. It does lag but it works fine even for laptops.
Explosion: Will end as a circular dome and leaves behind fire and obsidian from the “impact” of the meteor
A lot of MeteorTNT’s:
Destroys every area but below it, in other words it flattens out the land, saves you time to make structures.
same as flat bomb except is meant for under ground mining. Has a bigger explosion in the X and Z axis but twice as small in the Y axis. also spawns torches for you. This TNT is the best for finding rare ores.
Easy to find rare ores:
An awesome TNT that creates a house for you. Great to carry some of these if you are exploring and its getting dark.
Will only destroy Water and Lava and only setoff other VaporizeTNT’s. So don’t try to explode this on land. Won’t even destroy blocks from other mods. Really awesome to clear out lakes, or make a hole in the ocean. This need to process if a block is water/lava or not so it takes longer to explode (about 10 seconds)
Will make a flat layer of water parallel to where it TNT was on the Y-axis. Very large which is why its called OceanTNT.
EnderBomb Shapeless recipe
FireTNT Shapeless recipe
GhostTNT Shapeless recipe
EruptingTNT (bottom is CompactTNT)
ChemicalTNT Shapeless recipe
Too Much TNT Mod Installation
- Go to “Start” and type in search bar %appdata%, click the folder then find “.minecraft” and open the “bin” folder.
- There you will right click on “minecraft.jar” and open it with WinRAR or 7-zip (make sure to back up your “minecraft.jar”).
- First find META-INF folder and delete it.
- Then copy paste all the Minecraft Forge contents into the “minecraft.jar” folder.
- Then unzip the downloaded TooMuchTNT mod and copy the “com” and “mods” folder. paste that into “minecraft.jar” as well.
- Go to Finder and go to your name (usually starts you there) and click “Library” , “ApplicationSupport” , “Minecraft”
- then go in bin and add .zip to the end of “minecraft.jar” and then double click it.
- This makes it so your original is safe and it opens a new folder also called “minecraft.jar” open that and copy paste the Minecraft Forge contents in it. It will ask you if you want to replace the classes, click on apply to all then hit yes.
- Then open the downloaded TooMuchTNT mod where you will see two folders called com and mods. Go in com and copy the “toomuchtnt” folder.
- Paste that in the com folder of minecraft.jar.
- Next copy the mods folder in your download of TooMuchTNT and paste that in minecraft.jar.
- If you already have a mods folder in minecraft.jar though that most likely means you have already installed another mod before.
- Then just open mods in TooMuchTNT and copy “toomuchtnt” and paste that in mods folder of minecraft.jar.
Download Too Much TNT Mod