The Hunger Games Mod adds, as might expect, The Hunger Games to Minecraft in your Singleplayer or LAN Worlds. Fight against powerful NPC AI and other Players. Play your Hunger Games the way you like using the array of customization options. Slaughter your best friends, worst enemies, favourite YouTube stars, Notch, Jeb and just about anybody else you want to with custom name groups.
Murder everyone faster than ever using the added weapons, such as the Throwing Knife, Spear and Poison Knife.
Always be up to date with built-in update detection.
Add Name Groups:
- Once you’ve used The Hunger Games Mod once, a text file within .minecraft will be generated called ‘thgm2_nameGroups.txt’.
- This file contains the names used by the mod. You can add and remove names and groups as you wish, as long as you leave at least one group with at least one name.
The Hunger Games Mod Installation guider:
The following instructions will help you install The Hunger Games Mod.
It is highly recommended that you follow these instructions, although use of them is at your own risk.
Any damage modification occurring to your computing unit as a result of following these instructions is entirely the blame of the user, not Alex Mackenzie or anybody else affiliated with The Hunger Games Mod.
- 1) Download ‘TheHungerGames.zip’.
- 2) Install Risugami’s ModLoader, following the instructions provided by Risugami.
- 3) Run Minecraft as normal.
- 4) If a black screen appears, return to step 2. If not, proceed to step 5.
- 5) Open your ‘.minecraft’ directory. You should know how to find this if you have installed Risugami’s ModLoader correctly.
- 6) If there is a new directory inside ‘.minecraft’ labelled ‘mods’, proceed to step 7. If not, return to step 2.
- 7) Add ‘TheHungerGames.zip’ to the ‘mods’ directory within ‘.minecraft’.
- 8) Run Minecraft as normal.
- 9) The Hunger Games Mod should now be running. If not, return to step 1.
The Hunger Games Modv2.3.1 Changelogs:
- The Gamestarter now tells you how many Tributes remain if used during the Game, but the GUI has not yet been re-added.
- Fixed the Gamestarter not appearing upon creating a new World.
- Fixed being unable to win.
Download for 1.4.7:
Download For 1.5.2
[download]The-Hunger-Games-Mod-1.5.2.zip (88 KB)[/download]
Download For 1.6.2
[download]The-Hunger-Games-Mod-1.6.2.zip (85 KB)[/download]