Slender Reimagined Mod will spawn 8 pages in random locations, with a radius of 500 (configurable, min 250) blocks from the spawn point.
- They could be anywhere, even underground!
- To aid you in finding them, you can craft a Page Detector:
- However, things aren’t always that simple. There is a Slenderman around. He’s always watching. As long as you do not pick up a page, he will have no reason to harm you, unless provoked. The more pages you pick up, the more aggressive he will get. He does not chase creative/sleeping players. He will always be watching. The only way to banish him is to collect all 8 pages.
- There is, however, a way to return him to the world after you have collected 8 pages. Once you get 8 pages, you will be given an item called a Book of Notes.If you were to sneak and press R twice, you would reset all progress and have the Slenderman reappear on the map.
- Please note: The page detector and the Slenderman will only work/be around during night time, regardless of how dark it is where you are, and will only appear in the overworld.
Slender Reimagined Mod Installation:
- Drop it into the mods folder like most other mods.
- Note: On first run with the mod, please give it a minute or two to download the sounds.
Download For 1.5.2:
Download For 1.6.2:
[download]Slender-Reimagined-Mod-1.6.2.zip (4.5 MB)[/download]
Download For 1.6.4