With Single Player Commands, your Minecraft will be brought in a huge commands system. With that, you can test tons of action in your single game or LAN game.
Single Player Commands’s Commands Lists:
Use “T” button to enter your commands.
You can see the full list here: http://notepad.cc/share/mCmjlCKfTf
How to install Single Player Commands for Minecraft:
Automated Installation Mod:
- Download this Mod for your Minecraft.
- Open it with your Java Platform.
- When it opened, Click Install button and wait.
- After a popup appeared, you’ve done.
Manual Installation Mod:
- Download this mod and open it with Winrar.
- Open Run windows.
- Type %appdata% then click OK.
- Go to your .minecraft folder.
- Open minecraft.jar with Winrar.
- Drag and drop all file in the zip file into your minecraft.jar
- Delete META-INF folder.
- You’ve done.
Download Single Player Commands for Minecraft: