Recipe Book Mod is a really unique mod and also helpful especially for those who just started playing minecraft. The best thing about this MOD is that it is compatible with any other MOD, so you won’t have any problems with this. Also, there is a list of recipes which comes with this mod and you can create everything you want from this list: ore blocks, glowstones, wool, TNT ( if you are something like a terrorist ), wool slabs, stone slabs, wools stairs, stone stairs, snow block, clay block, bricks, stone bricks, bookshelf, sandstones, smooth sandstones, decorative sandstones, jack-o-lantern, ender chest and, as you can see, you can craft everything.
Well, if you are new into this game, then this MOD is exactly what you are looking for because of the resources which can be crafted by you. Download this MOD right away and don’t waste any more time, just start crafting!
Recipe Book Mod Installation:
1) Open up %appdata%, if you don’t know how to do this, start>run, then type in %appdata%
2) Browse to .minecraft/bin
3) Open up minecraft.jar with WinRAR or 7zip.
4) Drag and drop the necessary files into the jar.
5) Delete the META-INF folder in the jar.
6) Run Minecraft, enjoy!
1) Go to Applications>Utilities and open terminal.
2) Type in the following, line by line:
cd ~ mkdir mctmp cd mctmp jar xf ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/bin/minecraft.jar
3) Outside of terminal, copy all the files and folders into the mctmp directory.
4) Back inside terminal, type in the following:
rm META-INF/MOJANG_C.* jar uf ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/bin/minecraft.jar ./ cd .. rm -rf mctmp
5) Run Minecraft, enjoy!
Installation for 1.6.1:
1) Run the latest launcher and download 1.6.1
2) Go to %appdata%/.minecraft/versions
3) Copy the directory named 1.6.1 and paste as 1.6.1ML(you may name however you please, but everything must match) so there are now two copies.
4) Enter new directory and rename the jar and json files to match the directory.
5) Open the json file in your prefered Notepad program and change:
6) Now with the jar you should do the steps below starting at number 3.