You’ve install a lot of mods, and now you need a powerful mod, which included other mods in it? Both Repice Book and Too Many Items can be replaced by Not Enough Items Mod, which is a great mod what i strong recommend for you.
New version Not Enough Items Mod Changelogs:
- Drag and drop is available.
- Clean CCCore
- Mounted bug with double clicking C+ button.
- Huge Internal remodeling
- You’ll currently wear blocks within the head find time for C+
- Mounted automotive vehicle hidden components
- Higher shift click, armour, etc.
- Organised the press manager
- Fix prohibited blocks while not harm values
- Swapped +/-
- End Layout Manager
- Taxonomic group overrides for buttons etc, take away NEIController most functions
- Add things to chests
- Disable properties per world
- Usage on furance stacks = stack size one
- Part based mostly inventory save.
- Inventive looking
- Improved provide mechanics
- C+ add things to inv
- Server security validation.
- Add inventive tabs as dropdowns
- Come mod data.
- Hide +/- in direction mode
- Recipes per page.
- No ought to relog once ever-changing OP state.
How to install Not Enough Items Mod:
While Minecraft Forge is not required if it isn’t installed you won’t be able to see mobs in mobspawneritems.
- Download Not Enough Items Mod for your Minecraft version.
- Install Minecraft Forge.
- Paste your CodeChickenCore jar file in coremods folder.
- Open your minecraft.jar, delete META-INF folder.
- Drag and drop all file in the zip mod file into your minecraft.jar
- Enjoy game!
Download Not Enough Items Mod