Morphing Mod allows the player to morph into any mob after killing it.
Morphing Mod Features:
- “Acquire” most living mobs by killing them (a morph). This includes other players, silverfish, turrets (from PortalGun) and even descriptive books (from Mystcraft). You cannot reacquire an identical morph.
- Browse previously stored morphs with the (defaults) HOME/END keys. Rebindable in the config. Once the selector is open you can use the mouse to browse.
- Select a morph with the ENTER/RETURN/LMB. It takes 4 seconds to transition between morphs, and you cannot acquire morphs while morphing.
- Remove a morph with the DELETE/BACKSPACE (rebindable). You cannot remove your original state/the morph you are currently using.
- Close the morph selector with the ESCAPE/RMB. It will auto close if there is another GUI open.
Morphing Mod Installation:
- Make sure you have Minecraft Forge installer
- Download Morphing Mod then Put Morphing Mod zip file into your /.minecraft/mods folder. Do not unzip it. If you don’t have a mods folder, create it
Download for 1.6.2
[download] Morphing-Mod-1.6.2.zip(883 KB)[/download]
Download for 1.6.4
[download] Morphing-Mod-1.6.4.zip(954 KB)[/download]