You’ve update your Minecraft to 1.6.2, and you do not know how to install a texture packs for your Minecraft? Don’t worry, I will show you how to do it now!
How to install Resource Packs for Minecraft 1.6.2
- Do not unzip your texture pack zip file.
- Go to your .minecraft/resourcepacks, then paste your texture pack zip file into it!
- You’ve dont.
You can go to your .minecraft folder by:
- Windows: Open Run Window, type %appdata%/.minecraft then click OK.
- Mac: Library/Application Support/minecraft/resourcepacks
- Linux: .minecraft/resourcepacks
Let’s see this tutorial video: