How to Install Herobrine Mod:
With the installer
- 1. Extract the archive to a folder
- 2. Run EasyModInstaller.jar
- 3. click install
- 4. Done
Herobrine Mod Without EasyModInstaller
BACKUP YOUR MINECRAFT.JAR AND YOUR MAPS! You have been warned.
- 1. Move the files from the intominecraft.jar folder into minecraft.jar (obviously)
- 2. Copy the Herobrine folder into the .minecraft folder
- 3. AudioMod is required for the discs
- 4. Open Minecraft, load a world, build a totem, light it, and get ready to shit your pants!
How to install Herobrine Mod without installer on a MAC:
- 1. Download all the necessary things for installation.
- 2. Go into your minecraft folder (this is on Mac). If you don’t know how to get here:
- User>Library>Application Support>minecraft.
- 3. Go to your bin.
- 4. Unzip the minecraft.jar with The Unarchiver
- 5. A folder titled minecraft will appear.
- 6. Take minecraft.jar and drag it out on to your desktop.
- 7. Go back to the folder that was created.
- 8. Rename it minecraft.jar.
- 9. Go in the folder and delete Meta.Inf
- 10. Unzip Modloader.
- 11. Copy all the files and paste them in to the minecraft.jar folder.
- 12. In minecraft.jar, find the folders “Mob” and “Item”.
- 13. Copy them, and then paste them on your desktop.
- 14. Unzip Herobrine
- 15. Locate the folder, “into_minecraft.jar”
- 16. Copy everything that’s in there, and paste it into your minecraft.jar folder
- 17. There will also be a folder in the Herobrine mod called into.minecraft. Open it.
- 18. Take the folders Herobrine and Resources, and put them in your minecraft folder. Not your minecraft.jar, but your folder that I taught you how to find in step 2.
- 19. Remember the Mob/Item folders we put on the desktop? Copy the contents of the Mob folder.
- 20. Go to minecraft.jar and find the Mob folder there. Paste the contents of the desktop Mob folder in this Mob folder.
- 21. Do the same for Item.
Herobrine Mod for Minecraft 1.6.2
[download]Herobrine-Mod-1.6.2.zip (5.6 MB)[/download]
Herobrine Mod for Minecraft 1.6.4
Download for 1.7.2:
For 1.7.2: herobrinemod-148.jar