An extended tool (not hoe):
- Mines block 100% faster
- Does 50% more damage when using as weapen
- Has 100% more uses than a normal tool.
An extended hoe:
- Has 100% more uses
- Creates farmland that takes longer to turn back into dirt
An extended sword:
- Does 100% more damage
- Has 50% more uses
- Mines blocks 50% faster than a normal sword.
(That it mines block 50% faster doesn’t mean you can use it as pickaxe. It means there are some blocks a sword can mine. Only these are mined faster.)
An extended piece of armor:
- Absorbes more damage (hard to tell how much, Forge does 200 lines of calculations)
- Lasts 50% longer than a normal piece of armor.
Even though some of these recipes fit in a 3×3 grid, they require an extended workbench.
To get an extended workbench, just place two normal workbenches next to each other.
NotEnoughItems recipe + usage handler:
When you have NotEnoughItems installed, this mod will automatically register a recipe and usage handler. You can simply press R on the extended items to see their recipe. You can also press U on normal items and extended items will show up as possible uses.
The mods was created for NEI 220.127.116.11 and CCC 0.7.0.0. If you use later version, you might encounter problems.
Extended Workbench Mod Installation:
- Install Minecraft Forge
- Place the “ExtendedWorkbench jar file” in your mods folder
Credits for Naruto1310 and Source by 9Minecraft.net
Extended Workbench Mod for Minecraft 1.4.7/1.4.6:
[download] Extended-Workbench-Mod-1.4.6.zip(135 KB)[/download]
Extended Workbench Mod for Minecraft 1.5.1:
[download] Enchanting-Plus-Mod-1.5.1.jar(280 KB)[/download]
Extended Workbench Mod for Minecraft 1.5:
Extended Workbench Mod for Minecraft 1.5.2:
Extended Workbench Mod for Minecraft 1.6.2:
[download] Extended-Workbench-Mod-1.6.2.zip(164 KB)[/download]