Ender IO Mod has been developed to remove those things I have found frustrating when using mod packs such as FTB. At this early stage.
Ender IO Mod Features
- A compact set of conduits for power, redstone and fluids (items to come). These conduits can all be combined within a single block space and hidden by a simple facade system that allows the facade to appear as any other opaque block in the game, wether its vanilla or from another mod. The facades are automatically hidden when a tool or conduit is equipped to allow modifications to your conduit system without removing and replacing the facades.The power conduits support Build Craft power (MJ) and the fluid conduits support any fluid using the new Forge fluid API.
- The EnderIO block and Enderface item can be used in conjunction to interact with any your machines or inventories from anywhere within the same dimension. The items are expensive, but tending to your bee hives without constantly running back and forth makes it well worth while!
- Tired of having a limited selection of stairs, fences, walls or gates? With the ‘Painter’ you can now make these blocks appear as though they are made out of any opaque block in the game (including blocks from other mods), no matter how silly it may look! Dirt stairs? Diamond block walls? Maybe even something sensible….
Ender IO Mod Screenshots
How to Use the EnderIO
- To remotely access your machines etc, craft the EnderIO block and the Enderface item. Place the EnderIO near your machines then right click on it with the Enderface to sync the two. To activate, simple right click on the Enderface from any location within the same dimension and a UI will open which displays all blocks within an eight block radius of the EnderIO. Right click on any of these blocks to open its GUI.
- The area around the EndioIO is not currently chunk loaded, so this must be handled separately.
Use Not Enough Items
- Activated iron = redstone dust + iron ingot + glowstone dust
- Activated gold = redstone dust + gold ingot + glowstone dust
- Ender iron = ender pearl + iron ingot + flowstone dust
- Fused Quartz = 2 x nether quartz
Ender IO Mod Installation:
- Download Ender IO Mod and install Minecraft Forge installer
- Put Ender IO Mod jar file into your /.minecraft/mods folder
Download Ender IO Mod
[download] EnderIO-1.5.2-0.1.6.0.jar(755 KB)[/download]
[download] EnderIO-1.6.2-0.1.5.0.jar(771 KB)[/download]