Custom Steve Mod which enables you to change the model of Steve in Minecraft. Which differentiates it from other mods is that it can import models of industry standard into Minecraft.
- Currently our mod support model files of pmd format，and action files of vmd format.
- Only texture files of png or bmp format are supported.
- If texture files of tga format are detected in original files, they will be converted into png format.
- You can transplant weapon (a square and a skeleton) included in my models to your models, then your models will have a weapon in hand
- model files are located in CustomSteve\models
- texture files are located in .minecraft\assets\textures
Custom Steve Mod installation
- OS at least Windows 7 (not yet support the linux or mac os.)
- 64bits JRE(32bits only works with Miku model)
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download and install Render Player API
- Download the mod
- Find the location of .minecraft folder (C:\Users\[Your computer user]\AppData\roaming\.minecraft)
- Put CustomSteve***-Beta.jar into .minecraft/mods
- Extract CustomSteve***-Resources.zip to the root directory of Minecraft(which is at the same level as .minecraft)