Curse of the Pumpkin Prince 2 Map is the following of this Map #1. After battling with the dark creatures under the Pumpkin Temple you have been recovering from your wounds and resting thanks to the Pumpkin Prince. You are now ready to return to Greenstown, the Prince has offered to open a portal which can take you back with great haste. You are excited about getting back home and help rebuild your town.
Should be a nice, easy journey home… Or is it?
Curse of the Pumpkin Prince 2 Map’s Features:
- NPC’s using those crazy villagers.
- Scoring system using diamonds, post your score!
- Writeable notes so you don’t have to exit the game to read them.
- Many redstone contraptions.
- Enderchests to save your loot. (There is one at the end of the map so no excuses for losing those diamonds)
- Main Quest and Sidequests to explore.
- More redstone than I can be bothered to count.
Curse of the Pumpkin Prince 2 Map Installation:
- Open .minecraft folder (%appdata%/.minecraft/saves).
- Place downloaded folder into your minecraft “saves” folder.
- N.B: multiplayer as a LAN:
- Follow the single player instructions and run the game on the computer you want to be the host.
- Once running the map on the host machine, press esc and ‘Open to LAN’
- Enable cheats if you want access to /tp and sever commands
- Keep as ‘Game Mode: Survival’
- Select ‘Start LAN World’
- This will show the IP address and port to connect to.
- All other players just need to add server under Multiplayer from the Minecraft main screen
- Then type in a server name of your choosing and the ip/port number given from step 6.
Curse of the Pumpkin Prince 2 Map Download: