Do you love Minecraft’s default animations? Are you obsessed with the way the Minecraft player looks and acts? Do you wish Minecraft’s player would forever look the same way?
- Currently this mod replaces animations for walking, running, swimming, jumping, sneaking, riding, bow-aiming, and blocking.
Animated Player Mod now has his own face! It has the following features that can be configured inside the configuration file in .minecraft/config/AnimatedPlayer.cfg:
- Moving eyes depending on where the player is looking.
- Opening mouth that simulates a breathing animation.
- Eyebrows that become sad when hungry and confident (and angry) when energy-replenished!
Animated Player Mod Installation:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download Animated Player Mod
- Locate .minecraft
- Click Start and type %appdata% into the Search area
- Click the folder that is called Roaming
- Find the folder inside called .minecraft
- Move the mod zip file to .minecraft/mods